We are a privately billing clinic but we do bulk bill Pensioners and Veteran Affairs patients (Monday to Friday).
NB: Fees are subject to change without notice.
|Standard appointment: up to 15 minutes||$90 *||$39.10*|
|Longer appointment: up to 30 minutes||$130 *||$75.75 *|
|Extended appointment: 30-45 minutes||$165 *||$111.50*|
|Weekends (Saturday Mornings up to 1pm)|
|Standard appointment: up to 15 minutes||$105 *||$39.10 *|
|Longer appointment: up to 30 minutes||$145 *||$75.75*|
|Extended appointment: 30-45 minutes||$175 *||$111.50 *|
|Weekends (Saturday after 1pm and all day Sundays and Public Holidays)|
|Standard appointment: up to 15 minutes||$125 *||$51.00*|
|Longer appointment: up to 30 minutes||$165 *||$87.40*|
|Extended appointment: 30-45 minutes||$195 *||$122.55 *|
* as at 01 April 2022.
PENSIONERS: Wound Clinic, Iron Infusions & Procedures are not bulk billed. The doctors fee is charged at the Medicare Rebate fee however there are additional charges that are not Medicare rebatable and require payment at the time of consultation (see below). Pathology by a practice nurse outside of a same day GP appt incur a $10 charge.
- Fee: $65 per visit .
($40 Medicare claimable fee +$15 facility fee + $10 dressing fee)
- Fee: $200 ($80 Medicare Claimable GP consultation fee + $120 Nurse fee)
- Note: For patients over 65 or any person who may require an ECG, there will be an additional charge of $32, which has a rebate of $16.15.
- Fee: $10 JPMC Nurse fee for pathology collected outside of a same day GP consult.
- A Dorevitch Pathology Collector is available Mondays and Fridays 8.30am – 1.30pm. This service does not incur a collection fee.
- Fee: Consult fee & Procedure fee is charged to patient and can be immediately claimed through Medicare. There is an additional $15 facility fee that is non rebatable.
- Pensioner fees: Consult fee and Procedure fee is charged at the Medicare rebate. This is payable on day of procedure and is fully rebatable. There is a additional $15 facility fee which is non rebatable.
- We ask that all accounts are paid at the time of your consultation. We accept cash and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- We can then lodge your claim directly with Medicare for you so that you receive your rebate directly into your bank account.
Bulk Billing Guidelines
- Pensioners/Veterans Affairs are all bulk-billed from Monday to Friday.
- We Bulk Bill visits for Childhood Immunisations
- There is no Bulk Billing on Weekends