We are a privately billing clinic but we do bulk bill Pensioners and Veteran Affairs patients.
NB: Fees are subject to change without notice.
|Standard appointment: up to 15 minutes||$85 *||$38.20 *|
|Longer appointment: up to 30 minutes||$125 *||$73.95 *|
|Extended appointment: 30-45 minutes||$160 *||$108.85*|
|Weekends (Saturday Mornings up to 1pm)|
|Standard appointment: up to 15 minutes||$100 *||$38.20 *|
|Longer appointment: up to 30 minutes||$140 *||$73.95 *|
|Extended appointment: 30-45 minutes||$170 *||$108.85 *|
|Weekends (Saturday after 1pm and all day Sundays and Public Holidays)|
|Standard appointment: up to 15 minutes||$120 *||$49.80*|
|Longer appointment: up to 30 minutes||$160 *||$85.30*|
|Extended appointment: 30-45 minutes||$190 *||$119.65 *|
* as at 14 May 2020.
- Fee: $65 per visit
($40 Medicare claimable fee +$15 facility fee + $10 dressing fee)
- Fee: $160 ($80 Medicare Claimable GP consultation fee + $80 Nurse fee)
- Note: For patients over 65 or any person who may require an ECG, there will be an additional charge of $32, which has a rebate of $27.00.
- Fee: $10 JPMC Nurse fee for pathology collected outside of a same day GP consult.
- A Dorevitch Pathology Collector is available Mondays and Fridays 8.30am – 1.30pm. This service does not incur a collection fee.
- We ask that all accounts are paid at the time of your consultation. We accept cash and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- We can then lodge your claim directly with Medicare for you so that you receive your rebate directly into your bank account.
Bulk Billing Guidelines
- Pensioners/Veterans Affairs are all bulk-billed from Monday to Friday
- We Bulk Bill visits for Childhood Immunisations
- There is no Bulk Billing on Weekends